West Circle Drive
Eastern Michigan University Campus
Several generations of students were educated at this historic one-room school built in 1895. As EMU’s Sequicentennial project and through the efforts of the Friends of Town Hall School, it was rescued and moved from Pittsfield Township to its current site. Inside are several period objects representative of 19th and early 20th century one-room schools.